PuraShield™ 500 Air Purifier Cabinet
Portable Air Disinfectant
The PuraShield™ 500 Air Purifier Cabinet is a portable air disinfectant unit that uses molecular filtration technology to remove 99.99% of Aerosols carrying harmful viruses, bacteria and airborne pollutants that lead to infection. Also referred to as an air scrubber using industrial strength filtration technology equipped with a filter layer. HEPA technology filters can remove airborne particulate matter (PM) circulating in your home or office environment. Removing these pollutants can lead to several immediate and long term health benefits and reduce chances of airborne disease.
Air purifiers can refresh stale air, reducing the chances of health issues caused by indoor pollutants, which can trigger respiratory infections, neurological problems, or aggravate symptoms in asthma sufferers.
- Quickly and effectively removes many aerosols carrying harmful viruses, bacteria, mould, and smoke from the air
- Uses a disposable 4-layer filter quipped with a filter layer protected by PuraWard ®technology using copper & silver ions†
- Includes 22 lbs of Purafil’s patented§ molecular filtration media
- HEPA filtration for harmful particulate matter
- Also removes toxic and damaging gaseous pollutants
- Compact and mobile design
Ideal for use in:
- Educational Institutions
- Medical Facilities
- Senior Living Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Holds 22 lbs of molecular filtration media
- Compact design with casters for portability
- High efficiency with less power consumption
- Low-pressure drop and quiet operation
- Voltage: 110V US / 220V EU
- 360-degree air circulation and purification
- 4.5 ft power cord
- Blower Certifications: UL, CSA & CE approved
A high-efficiency filter protected by an embedded micro-technology containing an EPA registered antimicrobial additive using copper and silver ions to combat many bacteria and viruses.
Developed and manufactured in the USA, patented molecular filtration media removes molecular contaminants from the air, safely oxidizing the molecules, while removing toxic and harmful gases.