- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- High Resistance to ozone and UV
- Offers good Flexibility
- Excellent behaviour to ionising radiations
- Excellent resistance to sterilisation agents (hydrogen peroxyde) and sterilisation processes (Gamma and Beta radiations)
- Insures a safe isolator glove replacement by keeping sterile conditions
- Cost saving for end users
- By pair inside a black pouch.
- Marking on the sleeve and packaging.
- Storage condition in the original packaging must be between + 5°C and + 25°C
- Shelf Life: 2 years in its original bag pouch
- Wash with soapy water, rinse with clean water and low temperature dry (<40°C)
- Size: 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.6
- Thickness: 15 mil nominal, Minimum: 11.8 – Maximum: 23.6
- 24 mil nominal, Minimum: 15.7 – Maximum 31.4
- Port Side Bead: 0.2″ (+/- 0.04″)