A biosafety cabinet —also called a biological safety cabinet, microbiological safety cabinet, Chemical Safety Cabinets or similarly Safety Cabinets—are enclosed, ventilated laboratory workspace for safely working with materials contaminated with pathogens requiring a defined biosafety level.
MSC distributer of Faster Biological Safety Cabinets, one of the leading manufactures of Laboratory Equipment in Europe.
- Best technical solution – cleanability first of all: Read More
- ECS® Eco Controling System: Read More
- Anti Bacterial Coating: Exclusive Dupont™ ALESTA® anti-bacterial “Ag+ cations-based solution”, capable to prevent microbial contamination of surfaces thereby inhibiting long term surface growth.
- “bio-dynamic sealing” ensures that all contaminated particles are kept inside the system
- Easy handling and maintenance: The cabinet can pass through standard 800 mm wide door openings
- Automatic safety service connections for gas and vacuum and one electrical socket fitted as standard in each size model.
Applications of Biosafety Cabinets
Product Sectors for Biological Safety Cabinets include Laboratories in hospitals, universities, pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, veterinary, food & beverage industries.